In accordance with the DMCA, we’ve adopted the policy below toward infringement of copyright . We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe straightness to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Remember that your use of Doorjim services is within the littlest amount times subject to the Terms of Service, which incorporates this Copyright Dispute Policy. Any terms we use during this Policy without defining them have the definitions given to them within the Terms of Service.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you think that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you're authorized to act on behalf of), please send a notice of infringement of copyright containing subsequent information to our Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (our “Designated Agent,” whose contact details are listed below):
- A physical or electronic signature of a private authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that's claimed to be infringing including information regarding things of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to possess removed, with sufficient detail so as that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- A press release that the notified features a straightness belief that the material identified in (1)(c) isn't authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- And get in touch with information about the notified including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
A statement made under penalty of perjury that the knowledge provided is accurate and thus the notifying party is permitted to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner. Once Proper real Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent.
Upon receipt of an accurate notice of infringement of copyright, we reserve the right to:
- remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we've removed or disabled access to the applicable material;
- terminate such content provider’s access to the Services if he or she could even be a repeat offender.
Procedure to supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent. If the content provider believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) isn't infringing, or the content provider believes that it is the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider may send us a counter-notice containing subsequent information to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and thus things at which the material appeared before it had been removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider features a straightness belief that the material was removed or disabled as a results of mistake or misidentification of the material;
- Content provider’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a handout that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the court for the judicial district during which the content provider’s address is found, or, if the content provider’s address is found outside the us, for any judicial district during which Doorjim is found, which such person or entity will accept service of process from the one that provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Doorjim may, in its discretion, send a reproduction of the counter-notice to the primary complaining party informing that one that Inspire Cotton may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a writ against the content provider accused of committing infringement, the removed material could even get replaced or access thereto restored in 10 to 14 days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
Please contact our Designated Agent at subsequent address:
Address: 7 CLEPINGTON STREET， DUNDEE，ENGLAND，DD3 7PU
Phone Number: +44 7459 708521
Business Day: Monday - Saturday
Mon - Sat : 9am - 10pm
Sunday: 10am - 5pm